FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS
Win Miranda Loves Travelling Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Access to the internet is required to enter.
- All entries must be submitted via https://mirandalovestravelling.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for entries is at set out on the entry form. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the draw date set out on the entry form 31st December 2017 11:59pm GMT.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of £1,000.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) on or before the date set out on the entry form and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county will be posted on the https://mirandalovestravelling.com website within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw and by entering this prize draw you provide your consent for this.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Nonna Miranda Ltd of 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London, W6 8DA